Friday, December 28, 2018

Nerium Original Formula to Age IQ™ Night and Day Creams

Shared by: http://neriumblog.net/nerium-product/nerium-original-formula-to-age-iqtm-night-and-day-creams/

See the Difference with Age IQ™ Night and Day Creams

We understand. When you really love a product, it can be hard to believe that something even better is out there. We want you to experience for yourself how our Age IQ™ Night and Day Creams truly are our smartest skincare ever. We want you to hear from people just like you – the following are testimonials from customers who were loyal fans of our original Night and Day Creams, who then tried Age IQ Night and Day Creams and experienced even better results!

Claudine F.

“I used the Age IQ Night and Day Creams. The before picture is my skin looking great after 41⁄2 years [using Nerium’s original Night and Day Creams]. I was excited to start the Age IQ, but frankly, was wondering how it was going to be able to improve upon the skin that complete strangers would ask me about. After only a couple of days, I was so happy with the silkiness of my skin that I couldn’t stop talking about it and having people feel it! … [Over time,] I was pleasantly surprised to see that my pores were almost non-existent and my jawline had tightened up. My favorite part about the Age IQ is the fact that the mask stays tight all night. Also, I love how my skin feels so silky smooth after washing it off. Thank you … for another great product!”

Lisa S.

“I began using [Nerium’s original] Night Cream March 1, 2018. My skin was looking a little better with use, but then when I switched and began using Age IQ Night Cream … my skin completely transformed. It became smooth, and I had a glowing complexion. My skin got more tight and overall looked healthy. Age IQ is phenomenal and feels amazing, and it has given me back my confidence to face the world.”

Debbi-Jo H.

“I am a Brand Partner and have religiously used our [original Night and Day Creams] for 51⁄2 years, so I was not expecting any big changes, but look! The after picture is after using the Age IQ for 30 days.”

These are three stories of people who loved Nerium’s original formula Night and Day Creams, then discovered they saw even better results with Age IQ Night and Day Creams. You can check out more before and after pictures of men and women thrilled with the amazing benefits of Age IQ Night and Day Creams. Simply visit our 90-Day Challenge, select “View Gallery,” then select “Night Cream, Age IQ Formula,” “Day Cream, Age IQ Formula” and “Night + Day Cream, Age IQ Formula” from the left hand menu. We think you’ll like what you see, and once you try Age IQ Night and Day Creams, you’ll love what you see and feel. Remember to take your own before and after pictures – your Real Results could make you the next 90-Day Challenge winner!

The post Nerium Original Formula to Age IQ™ Night and Day Creams appeared first on Best Anti Aging Eye Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment