Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Doing THIS will change your life!

Shared by: http://ift.tt/2AhHo8Y

I spend a lot of time in airports. I spend even more time in the air, in hotels, restaurants, rental cars, and in countries around the world that a lot of people only get to dream about – and I love my life! In my position as President of Global Sales and Marketing for Addison, Texas-based anti-aging skincare and wellness solutions company Nerium International, I get to see for myself the global impact that network marketing has on people around the world.

When I’m not spending time with my wife and children or seeking the next outdoor adventure, I’m 100 percent committed to the work I do for this company. That’s the mindset you’ll need if you’re considering a career in network marketing. Why? Because you’re essentially starting your own business. You’ll be the CEO of YOU. Success or defeat is entirely in your hands. Imagine being in business for yourself, but not by yourself.

Let’s talk about five reasons how network marketing can change your life.

  1. Flexibility
    A career in network marketing offers flexibility – whether it’s in the number of hours you work or the geographic location you choose to work from, you get to set your own boundaries.
  2. Opportunity
    Many people spend their whole lives in the same industry (although millennials are changing this norm and increasingly showing more interest in direct sales). For entrepreneurs, going to the same 9-to-5 job, day in and day out is not ideal. Entrepreneurs are constantly learning new skills. We’re lifelong learners – which is why, no matter your background and previous work experience, you’ll very likely be able to transfer those skills when starting your own business.
  3. Growth
    Professional, as well as personal growth, are important to entrepreneurs. Every day, you’ll be working to build your future, not someone else’s. That should be enough motivation! But, if you need more, here it is: Personal growth is of equal importance to us freedom-seekers. Knowing that your life has meaning and purpose is more rewarding than any corporate promotion you’ll ever receive.
  4. Identity
    This is the best part! You’re surrounded by like-minded people who will appreciate your energy and outgoing nature. Pretending to be someone you’re not or pretending to care about a job you don’t is exhausting. So, why do it? Networking marketing is your opportunity to let your personality shine.
  5. Reach
    Globalization has changed the world and modern technology allow us to benefit from an increasingly integrated market. At this very moment, we’re connected to so many more people than 20 years ago. All you need is a phone and internet and you’re halfway there.

I’m so grateful that I’ve ended up in this industry because through network marketing and the opportunities Nerium represents, I’m living the life I’ve always envisioned. In addition to my own family, I have now also gained the Nerium family.

Are you thinking about starting your own business or have you been living the entrepreneurial life for a while? Either way, submit your questions below and let’s share our knowledge with one another.

Roy T.

The post Doing THIS will change your life! appeared first on Best Anti Aging Eye Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment