Friday, September 22, 2017

5 Tips to Keep Your Eyes Looking as Young as You Feel

Shared by: http://ift.tt/2xYaRnF

Early on, my father taught me that when you meet someone and shake their hand you look that person straight in the eyes. It’s not only a form of respect but also shows you’re interested in them and, it’s a great way to quickly establish rapport. That’s because the eyes can tell you so much about a person in just a few seconds – they are almost solely responsible for your first impression. I know for me, my eyes are my favorite feature and they almost instantly give away my feelings. I’m fine with that, but what I don’t want my eyes to necessarily reveal is my age. While I believe age is just a number, I want my eyes to reflect my enthusiasm and spirit, not the number of candles on my birthday cake.

That’s why I love Nerium’s Age-Defying Eye Serum. It helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles so that my eyes are a true reflection of my soul, not my age! For this reason, I’m excited to share with you my 5 tips for keeping your eyes looking as young as you feel!

  1. Start Early

The thin skin around your eyes is the first to start showing the signs of aging. So, start taking care of this area with a good, age-fighting eye product sooner rather than later. From age 20 on, you should be investing in taking care of your eyes so they look younger – longer. As the adage goes, “prevention is the best medicine”.

  1. Learn How to Read Product Labels

A number of products are available on the market, so you should educate yourself about ingredients and how to read a label. One tip that’s essential for an eye product is to make sure it’s really formulated to be gentle enough to use around the eyes. So, if you read that a product, touted to be used near the eyes, needs to be washed off after use, stay away from it. Whatever short-term benefits you see will most likely be masking a formula that could actually cause damage to the delicate eye-area skin. Nerium’s Age-Defying Eye Serum is specifically formulated for the eye area – with a pH tailor-made to work in harmony with your skin, so you’ll see immediate benefits that just get better with time.

  1. Use A Multifunctional Product

Get the most bang for your buck. The eye area is subject to a lot of aging issues from fine lines and wrinkles to dark circles, bags, and puffiness. While you might think you need one product for each issue, you don’t. With today’s ingredients and formulation advances, products like Nerium’s Age-Defying Eye Serum are clinically proven to combat a host of eye-area concerns safely and effectively. Nerium’s Eye Serum uses a number of tried and true ingredients like aloe leaf juice, green tea, and sodium hyaluronate, plus exclusive, scientifically-developed ingredients like SIG-1191™, which works as an antioxidant, and I-FIL4R™,  to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles.

  1. Wear Sunglasses

Grab your shades. Guard your eyes against the sun when you’re outside by wearing sunglasses. Make sure the lenses are on the darker-side and that they have UV-protection. Not only will you look modern and stylish, you’ll be taking an important step in shielding your eyes from damaging UVA and UVB rays.

  1. Turn Flight Time into Treatment Time

My job as VP of Marketing for Nerium requires a fair amount of travel – and many times it’s international. Travel is a part of my job that I love, but the dry, recirculated air in the cabin is something I’m not a fan of. The stale air can take a serious toll on your skin. So, while I make sure to pack my Eye Serum, I also make sure to have our Eye-V Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches in my carry-on. I use the patches in-flight to add a much need boost of super-hydration to my eye area. This ensures I can hit the ground running and look bright-eyed and ready to go as soon as I touch down.

Take these tips into account and your eyes will reflect who you are, not how old you are!

The post 5 Tips to Keep Your Eyes Looking as Young as You Feel appeared first on Best Anti Aging Eye Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment