Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Get a sample and see for yourself

You can order a sample and try for yourself.

 Please contact me directly. 5 day Sample Pack is: $20.00


You can obtain by sending your funds via PayPal to:    shazamm@optonline.net

You must email me to let me know you are sending the funds, I will have to confirm the order with you (as I place the order for you with the company) and a phone number where you can be reached.

The sample is so effective BUT it does require that we speak, as there is information I can give you that will help you in the application process as well as the evaluation process when youve complteted the 5 day trial.

Please contact me at 914-525-4204
~Susan
Kisswrinlesgoodbye@gmail.com




Remember, here are just few examples of what Nerium can do







No comments:

Post a Comment